Celebrating 50 years of racingHome of Stock Car Racing in the Fraser Valley
Due to COVID-19 in 2020, we live-streamed our races as we were unable to have more than 50 fans in the stands.
As long as the COVID-19 restrictions are in place in 2021 and we continue to be limited to how many fans we can have, live-streams will continue.
Please check back often for updates.
Strict physical distancing rules are to be followed while on Agassiz Speedway property. These rules are strictly enforced.
Please refer to the SCHEDULE page for details.
Upcoming race info!
The next race is tentatively scheduled for May 1, 2021 Opening Day!
Please refer to the SCHEDULE page for updates.
Log in and add a reminder to your schedule! While you are there, don’t forget to subscribe!
Check out our latest race!
During this extraordinary time with COVID-19 and quarantine orders in place, we know you wanted to see us race but were unable to. We want you there too! We miss you! To better serve our loyal fans we’ve begun taking steps to stream and record our races so that you can join us from wherever you are staying safe.
We plan to continue this project in the future; however, it will likely move to a PPV format in the future unless we can get some magical sponsors onboard to fund the production and development. (Tell your friends!)
TEST & TUNE INFO
- Pre-Registration is strongly encouraged. Please contact Robert Adams (604-997-6117)
- All participants must have an active 2021 membership to participate (annual and daily memberships are available at the gate)
- All Rookies must attend orientation before being able to participate in practice or race events
- All cars must pass a Safety inspection prior to going on the track. Ensure you have all your gear ready.
- All drivers MUST have a working Raceceiver (check those batteries!) while on the track.
- Test & Tune Dates: please refer to the SCHEDULE page for details
Please be advised that due to the recent restrictions around the COVID-19 outbreak and the directives from the Province of BC’s Public Health Authority, changes to Agassiz Speedway meetings and events have changed.
At present, there are no events scheduled until the restrictions pertaining to event gatherings have been lifted or revised.
Monthly meetings are held on the 1st Tuesday of each month at the Agassiz Agricultural Hall located at 6800 Pioneer Avenue, Agassiz, BC.
Meetings start at 7pm. For 2021, please check back often for updates as this could change given COVID-19 restrictions.
Meetings are open for anyone to attend; however only current members are able to vote.
Please note the March 2021 meeting has been CANCELLED.
To prepare for the upcoming season, there is important work to be done around the track.
We can use individual volunteers to help with some various items.
If you’re willing to come out to help, please contact:
- Darrell Porayko (604-226-9355),
- Sean Edwards (604-308-4877), or
- Andy Bodnar (604-795-0114)
Do you have the need for speed!!! Club Car Rentals
Check out out Club Car Rental program, and see what its like to drive on the track with up to 5 other Hornet cars.
Please note no confirmed Club Car Rental Dates are currently available on the 2021 schedule.