Rusty Wallace Event scheduled for August 7th & 8th is postponed to 2022. Due to COVID restrictions the Teams are not able to cross the border.
We apologize for any inconvenience this causes, but know that all groupons and pre-bookings will be honored. For more information please contact Rusty Wallace directly at email@example.com or call 401-543-FAST (Georgia phone number)
Upcoming race info!
Thank You to everyone who came out and enjoyed the races on Saturday, July 24th!
Next Race is Saturday, August 14th – Ministock Special / DRYCO Outlaw Street Stock Race
Hornets, Midgets, Street Stocks and Ministocks
Spectator gates open at 4:30pm, Time Trials at 5pm, Meet & Greet at 6:00pm (time permitting), Anthem & Racing starts at 6:30pm.
Concession and Souvenir Shop will be open for spectators!
Check out our SCHEDULE for the most recent updates to the 2021 Season.
Log in and add a reminder to your schedule!
While you are there, don’t forget to subscribe!
Agassiz Speedway continues to follows the current Provincial Health guidelines.
2021 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Please visit the Rules & Forms page to print your 2021 Membership Form
The next GENERAL MEETING will be held on Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at the Agassiz Agricultural Hall, located at 6800 Pioneer Avenue, Agassiz, BC at 7:30 pm.
Monthly meetings are held on the 1st Tuesday of each month at the Agassiz Agricultural Hall located at 6800 Pioneer Avenue, Agassiz, BC. Meetings start at 7:30pm.
Meetings are open for anyone to attend; however only current members are able to vote.
The next GENERAL MEETING will be held on Tuesday, August 3, 2021.
TEST & TUNE INFO
- Pre-Registration is strongly encouraged. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All participants must have an active 2021 membership to participate (annual and daily memberships are available at the gate)
- All cars must pass a Safety inspection prior to going on the track. Ensure you have all your gear ready.
- All drivers MUST have a working Raceceiver (check those batteries!) while on the track.
- Test & Tune Dates: please refer to the SCHEDULE page for details
Often, is important work to be done around the track before the season begins, between racing events, and after the season ends.
We can use individual volunteers to help with some various items.
If you’re willing to come out to help, please contact:
- Darrell Porayko (604-226-9355),
- Andy Bodnar (604-795-0114)
Do you have the need for speed??? Club Car Rentals
Check out out Club Car Rental program, and see what its like to drive on the track with up to 5 other Hornet cars.
Please note no confirmed Club Car Rental Dates are currently available on the 2021 schedule.