Agassiz Speedway continues to follow Fraser Health and the Provincial Health Orders.
As of September 13th, Outdoor Events do not require proof of Vaccine in the Fraser Health area.
We will continue to monitor their guidelines and keep everyone posted.
Thank you for a Great Race Season!
In light of Covid and one rain-out we were able to complete 6 races this season. Thanks to everyone who attended the races.
Championship on Saturday night….was definitely was action-packed.
- New track record in the Late Models by Korbin Thomas with a time of 13.450
- Midget Rookie driver Johnny Ramone completed a full flip
- Hornet Shayla Doble did a 360 in corner four during the Hornet Main event, and kept on going
- Plus lots more action.
Result and Championship points have been posted to Mylaps.
Year End Wind-Up BBQ
The Executive would like to take this time to celebrate the end of the season!
Catch all the Action on YouTube!
Log in and add a reminder to your schedule!
While you are there, don’t forget to subscribe!
Agassiz Speedway continues to follows the current Provincial Health guidelines.
2021 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Please visit the Rules & Forms page to print your 2021 Membership Form
The next GENERAL MEETING will be held on Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at the Agassiz Agricultural Hall, located at 6800 Pioneer Avenue, Agassiz, BC at 7:30 pm.
Monthly meetings are held on the 1st Tuesday of each month at the Agassiz Agricultural Hall located at 6800 Pioneer Avenue, Agassiz, BC. Meetings start at 7:30pm.
Meetings are open for anyone to attend; however only current members are able to vote.
The next GENERAL MEETING will be held on Tuesday, September 7, 2021.
TEST & TUNE INFO
- Pre-Registration is strongly encouraged. Please contact email@example.com.
- All participants must have an active 2021 membership to participate (annual and daily memberships are available at the gate)
- All cars must pass a Safety inspection prior to going on the track. Ensure you have all your gear ready.
- All drivers MUST have a working Raceceiver (check those batteries!) while on the track.
- Test & Tune Dates: please refer to the SCHEDULE page for details
Often, is important work to be done around the track before the season begins, between racing events, and after the season ends.
We can use individual volunteers to help with some various items.
Fans are welcome to help out. Join us and we will give you 2 Main Gate Tickets for an upcoming race!
If you’re willing to come out to help, please contact:
- Darrell Porayko (604-226-9355),
- Andy Bodnar (604-795-0114)
Do you have the need for speed??? Club Car Rentals
Check out out Club Car Rental program, and see what its like to drive on the track with up to 5 other Hornet cars.
Please note no confirmed Club Car Rental Dates are currently available on the 2021 schedule.