Please be advised that due to the recent developments around the COVID-19 outbreak and the directives from the Province of BC's Public Health Authority announcing that all public gatherings of more than 50 people are now prohibited, changes to Agassiz Speedway meetings and events have changed.
As restriction orders vary, new updates will be posted... so please check back regularly.
Schedule may be subject to changes
TEST & TUNE
Open ONLY to paid members (membership applications will be accepted in advance or at the gate on a first-come, first-served basis)
Maximum of 20 cars per session
Pre-Registration is mandatory (only paid members can reserve their session)
- please contact Robert Adams (print off waiver form, sign, scan, & send via email to Robert; payment can be sent via Credit Card or E-transfer)
Fees: $25 per car/driver, $25 per Pit Crew
* ONLY 1 pit crew per car, strictly enforced *
Tow-Rigs will remain in the pits with their cars parked alongside (driver's side of tow rig) to maintain physical distancing (2 pit stalls to be used per car & tow-rig).
Hand Sanitizer and wash stations will be available. Washrooms will be regularly sanitized for your safety.
***You must be healthy to attend***
If you are feeling sick, or think you have been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please remain home.
There will be further Test & Tune dates posted.
TEST & TUNE SCHEDULE
NOTE: All cars to be Safety Tech'd before they can test.
SESSION 1: NOON TO 2:00 PM
- Pit Gate opens to all classes at 11:30
- Pit Gate closes at 12:00 noon
- Gate will reopen at 2pm - all cars & rigs to be loaded and exit prior to 2:30
SESSION 2: 3:00PM TO 5:00PM
- Pit Gate opens to 2nd session at 2:30 pm (following a 5 minute closure for staff to clean & sanitize)
- Pit Gate closes at 3:00 pm
- Gate will reopen at 5pm - all cars & rigs to be loaded and exit by 5:30 pm.
All cars will line up in the staging lane single file and will have 10 laps per turn. Following which, you may return to the line-up if there are no issues; or return directly to your pit.
RACECEIVERS are mandatory when on the track - check those batteries!
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, Race Day Schedule is subject to change without notice.
Times noted below are for a typical race day.
For 2020 Race Dates, scheduled races are Exhibition Only with no spectators, at this time.
© 2016 Agassiz Speedway. Proudly created with Wix.com