What an incredible year of racing at Agassiz Speedway 2023! Congratulations to all of the 2023 award recipients!
A heartfelt thank you to everyone who made this season unforgettable…fans, racers, sponsors, and staff! We couldn’t do it without you!
See you at the track in 2024!
Our Season has officially come to a close. We look forward to seeing you in 2024!
Check out past races on YouTube.
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Stay Tuned for 2024 Schedule
Monthly meetings are held on the 1st Tuesday of each month at the Agassiz Agricultural Hall located at 6800 Pioneer Avenue, Agassiz, BC. Meetings start at 7:30pm.
Meetings are open for anyone to attend; however, only current members are able to vote.
No General Meetings December, January or February
TEST & TUNE INFO
- Pre-Registration is strongly encouraged. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All participants must have an active 2023 membership to participate (memberships are available at the gate)
- All cars must pass a Safety inspection prior to going on the track. Ensure you have all your gear ready.
- All drivers MUST have a working Raceceiver (check those batteries!) while on the track.
- Rookie Orientation – All new drivers must attend rookie orientation and it is recommended to bring your car for safety and inspection. Please reach out to your Class Rep to schedule a time.
Often, is important work to be done around the track before the season begins, between racing events, and after the season ends.
We can use individual volunteers to help with some various items.
NEXT WORK PARTY – October 14 & 15, 2023
(Check out our Facebook Page for updates)
Fans are welcome to help out. Join us and we will give you 2 Main Gate Tickets for an upcoming race!
If you’re willing to come out to help, please contact:
- Andy Bodnar (604-795-0114)
- Barb ten Bos (604 819-5845)