Welcome to the 2023 Race Season!
Tickets are now available online for the Mel Powers Season Opener – May 13th,
Memberships are now available
Click here for the 2023 Membership Form
Membership Forms can be downloaded and filled online then emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and payment can be e-transferred to email@example.com
2022 Race & Championship Points – Click Here
Thank you to our Official Track Photographer – Jim Olsen
Check out past races on YouTube.
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel!
2023 MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION
Membership forms are now available.
Download the 2023 Membership form, complete, save and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, funds can be e-transferred to email@example.com
2023 Electronic Waiver Form
Check back soon for the link to the 2023 Waiver Form
Monthly meetings are held on the 1st Tuesday of each month at the Agassiz Agricultural Hall located at 6800 Pioneer Avenue, Agassiz, BC. Meetings start at 7:30pm.
Meetings are open for anyone to attend; however only current members are able to vote.
Tuesday, March 7th, 2023
7:30pm at Agassiz Pioneer Hall
No Meetings December 2022, January 2023 or February 2023
TEST & TUNE INFO
- Pre-Registration is strongly encouraged. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All participants must have an active 2023 membership to participate (memberships are available at the gate)
- All cars must pass a Safety inspection prior to going on the track. Ensure you have all your gear ready.
- All drivers MUST have a working Raceceiver (check those batteries!) while on the track.
- Test & Tune Dates: please refer to the SCHEDULE page for details
Often, is important work to be done around the track before the season begins, between racing events, and after the season ends.
We can use individual volunteers to help with some various items.
NEXT WORK PARTY – TBD (Check out our Facebook Page for updates)
Fans are welcome to help out. Join us and we will give you 2 Main Gate Tickets for an upcoming race!
If you’re willing to come out to help, please contact:
- Andy Bodnar (604-795-0114)
- Barb ten Bos (604 819-5845)