Celebrating 50 years of racingHome of Stock Car Racing in the Fraser Valley Located at 5045 Cemetery Road in Agassiz, BC, just minutes away from Harrison Hot Springs
Welcome to the 2023 Race Season!
Click here to see the 2023 Agassiz Speedway Schedule
Tickets are now available online for the Mel Powers Season Opener – May 13th,
Memberships are now available
Click here for the 2023 Membership Form
Membership Forms can be downloaded and filled online then emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and payment can be e-transferred to email@example.com (please add note for 2023 Membership)
2023 Online Waiver
The 2023 Online Waiver is valid until December 2023 and is required to be completed by everyone who will be entering the Pit Area. This will only need to be completed once, and will you will need to show your Photo Confirmation at the Pit Gate for any track event during the season ie: Test & Tunes, Practice, Races, Rentals, etc.
- You will need to have a mobile device with Camera enabled.
- Click on this Link to register: https://agassizspeedway.speedwaiver.com/jwern
- Enter your First Name, Last Name and Mobile Number in areas provided.
- Click the Blue Confirm
- A Text will then be sent to your mobile number
- Click the link to set up, this will take you to a new page.
- Tick the box “I consent to using an electronic signature…”
- Click the Blue Next
- Allow Camera to be used
- Align your face in the picture and take photo
- Click the Blue Next
- Read the rules and sign at the bottom (finger works best)
- Your all Set!
- A link will be sent to your phone, you will be required to click on the link and show at the PitGate. Or it is suggested to take a screen shot of the photo and save it to your photos. Make a favorite for quick access
If you have any issues or need assistance, please reach out to Pat at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 604-819-8662.
2022 Race & Championship Points – Click Here
Check out the Race Day Photos on our Agassiz Speedway Facebook Page
Thank you to our Official Track Photographer – Jim Olsen
Agassiz Speedway YouTube
Check out past races on YouTube.
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel!
2023 MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION
Membership forms are now available.
Download the 2023 Membership form, complete, save and email it to email@example.com, funds can be e-transferred to firstname.lastname@example.org
2023 Electronic Waiver Form
Check back soon for the link to the 2023 Waiver Form
Monthly meetings are held on the 1st Tuesday of each month at the Agassiz Agricultural Hall located at 6800 Pioneer Avenue, Agassiz, BC. Meetings start at 7:30pm.
Meetings are open for anyone to attend; however only current members are able to vote.
Tuesday, March 7th, 2023
7:30pm at Agassiz Pioneer Hall
No Meetings December 2022, January 2023 or February 2023
TEST & TUNE INFO
- Pre-Registration is strongly encouraged. Please contact email@example.com.
- All participants must have an active 2023 membership to participate (memberships are available at the gate)
- All cars must pass a Safety inspection prior to going on the track. Ensure you have all your gear ready.
- All drivers MUST have a working Raceceiver (check those batteries!) while on the track.
- Test & Tune Dates: please refer to the SCHEDULE page for details
Do you want to get involved at Agassiz Speedway?
If you are interested in finding out about volunteer or sponsorship opportunities,
please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Often, is important work to be done around the track before the season begins, between racing events, and after the season ends.
We can use individual volunteers to help with some various items.
NEXT WORK PARTY – TBD (Check out our Facebook Page for updates)
Fans are welcome to help out. Join us and we will give you 2 Main Gate Tickets for an upcoming race!
If you’re willing to come out to help, please contact:
- Andy Bodnar (604-795-0114)
- Barb ten Bos (604 819-5845)
Do you have the need for speed??? Club Car Rentals
Check out out Club Car Rental program, and see what its like to drive on the track with up to 5 other Hornet cars.